Thursday, 2 June 2011

day to day

Today im feeling okie..just come back from Msia since 30/5/2011/ I hate that day. I damning bbbblackkk..
thought it was nothing at all in between, it too bad, yes, its happened again. Damn it..i was not aspect it will late, i thought all just nice, but in fact, nop. 所以失望啊!!

But anyway, i hope JUNE 六月 is my month. Please, please, please. I cant think too much dy if not i will die die on somewhere else. That..it...all going lucky okie..and shun feng shun shui........god ..bless me..


Okie.. i lobe dar dar so much. :) time pass so fast so fast.. we're getting 1 year annivesary soonnn..yeah!! we will at somewhere else to celeb it. Im so excited, so exciteddd...Dunoe, since now im still feel like fall to him deeply ddddeeepppllyyyy!!hahahhaha..everyday just would like to shout out to everybody, who else, to say “ I love you my lao gong, woo heng yewww!!" never ever before...anyway, love u so much..

sleep now, tight and miss u..:D
muakzz..
beloved wife,
Bao bao

No comments:

Post a Comment